
[Verse 1]
Im alone in my bedroom, listening to music that reminds me of you just staring at the ceiling wondering what am I goin to do becasue i can't control these feelings that I have for you. Am I wrong for this? should I just move on but it is so hard when you live in my heart wish we can just begin from the start...
(chorus)
but I know, I know
she don't she don't
feel the same way about me..any more
and it hurts to know
but I got I got
to move on without you..woah!
I got to move on..ohhh yeah got to move on....
[Verse 2]
I lie here hurting becasue it seems all the partyin and flirting is just not working, you might think that im happy but girl its all a sham all I really want is to stil be called your man. oh just to start over again oh how I wish we can.
(chorus)
[Verse 3]
I've been paitently waiting for you to come my way oh how I long for that day. I picture this all day but now vision seems so haze girl don't get me wrong i'm nottrying to live in the past just trying to make us last. So lets turn this thing around are you ready for another round? I swear ill prove you wrong because...
[hook]
I know I know
your still in love with me
I see your jealously when i talk to all these girls
but all I want is you
I know you see it too
so why are we fighting?
stop fighting
ohhh stop fighting
just stop fighting
because I know...this is reall...
No comments:
Post a Comment